Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update on Babies!

Shelly, Charles, Emily and Ashley are now home!  Shelly was diagnosed with postpartum pre-eclampsia so she had to stay in the hospital a little longer than normal.  She is doing much better now and was released to go home this morning.  They are spending their first note together as the four of them!  I am including a picture of Ashley as well as Ashley and Emily together.

Jeremy and I had a quick trip to the hospital yesterday because my blood pressure was really high as well, so Dr. Moser wanted to run some tests to make sure everything was ok.  We were able to see Baby Girl's heartbeat and her activity, as well as some contractions I was having but didn't even know it!  We were released to go home and now I'm more on "bed rest" than just "house rest" until she comes.  However, we will be induced the night of Tuesday, June 9th with her expected arrival on Wednesday, June 10th.  Only 1 1/2 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment