Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bath Time!

Hadley had her first bath on Thursday!! I was a little nervous about bath time because she's small and slippery but Jeremy and I did it together and it went really well. She did, however, pee all over me right before we put her in the tub!! I had taken her diaper off and wrapped her in a blanket so she wouldn't get cold, and right as we were putting her in she decided to go all over me! I'm sure it won't be the last time!

She did not like it at first when she had the soap on her and cried but seemed to really like it when we washed her off - maybe she knew it was almost over! We tried the calming lotion after the bath but I don't know that it really calmed her down at all, but we will try it again with the next bath and see!


Daddy getting the bath ready (note our cheat sheet on the tub about how to give a bath - we are definitely first time parents!)


Poor Hadley!


Almost done!



2 comments:

  1. I am laughing at the 'cheat sheet' for her first bath! You two are too cute! Hadley is just SOOO cute and SOOOO tiny! Glad it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I know I will need a cheat sheet! I would have been so scared! You guys are such cute parents! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete