Having fun with Mimi and Bub at her first Razorback game
(at Cowboys Stadium in a suite - we won!)
Oh, my goodness - I can't believe it's been two months since I last posted on the blog! I'm horrible!
Well, all I can say is A LOT has happened in the past two months. Let's start from September 1st. I took Hadley to day care as a trial run since I went back to work on the 2nd. Let's just say she was only there about 2 1/2 hours before I went back to pick her up! Then, on the 2nd, I went back to work and it was the hardest day of my life. I knew she was in good hands but being away from her after being home with her for 12 weeks was so hard. So...a week after I went back to work I resigned from my full time position to be a STAY AT HOME MOM!!! Jeremy and I decided to go that route because this time with her is so precious and we didn't want her to be in day care all the time. Work was very gracious and I worked through the end of September with shortened hours and then began part time work from home on October 1st. It's an ideal set up because I am able to keep working from home, just in a different capacity and still be home with Hadley. I LOVE IT!!!
We have traveled some over the past two months and had visitors here. Jeremy's birthday was in October which was fun to celebrate with Hadley. Shelly and the girls came down to visit, we've gone to two different pumpkin patches, carved pumpkins, gone shopping, visited all the grandparents and cousins, had our first cold (and already working on the second one), rolling over to the side but not quite all the way over, grabbing and holding onto things really well, putting everything in her mouth, laughing all the time, sleeping really well now (thank goodness!) and overall just growing to be such a big girl!!
I promise I will do better on posting but above are some pictures of things we've done recently!
Congrats on the job stuff!! I am so happy that it worked out like it did. I love all the pics and I also miss seeing you guys!! Enjoy that sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteSara