Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Finally Have a Blog!

It has taken a little time but we finally have a blog! Since Baby Girl Ezell is due any day, we thought a blog would be a great way to stay in touch with everyone!

I am on "house rest" for the time being so I am working from home and otherwise staying off my feet as much as possible. Jeremy is enjoying his time since graduating a few weeks ago and is studying for his licensure exam.

Baby Girl will be here before we know it - our pregnancy has been wonderful and we have enjoyed every minute of it! I have really been hungry for ice cream, Taco Bell bean burritos without onions or red sauce and hummus - weird cravings but at least nothing really disgusting!

Shelly is having a Baby Girl tomorrow, if not sooner! I will post an update as soon as she is born and try to add a picture as well!

Some may be wondering the reason for our blog address - ezellfamilykitchen.blogspot.com. We both love to cook and try new recipes (Jeremy cooks and I bake) as well as entertain and have family and friends to our house. The kitchen always seems to be the spot where everyone congregates and talks, so we thought the address was appropriate since we hope to have many conversations on this blog! We will update the blog as often as possible, especially with the two babies on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Hadley, Vicky and Jeremy,
    Having visited your beautiful house and warm home twice the past month, I truly understood the name on your blog. Your kitchen is the place we all congregated toward and visited. What a warm, caring atmosphere I feel in your home.
    Love,
    UB

    ReplyDelete